The Breville BJE510 Juice Fountain Multi-Speed with variable speeds is a smart juicer that adjusts speed to extract the maximum juice with minimal waste. A built-in smart chip increases power to the cutting disc under heavy loads so juicing is accomplished as efficiently as possible.
Juicing Versatility and Power
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extracts more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The 900 watt motor has speeds ranging from 6500 rpm for softer fruits and leafy greens like cantaloupe or spinach to 12500 rpm for maximum extraction from denser foods like apples or beets. A smart chip allows the juicer to sense the load and adjust power accordingly, making juicing more efficient.
The uniquely designed juicing system features an extra-wide feed chute that is centered over the shredding disc. This allows for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding disc. The 3″ chute eliminates the need to pre-chop ingredients before feeding them into the juicer, saving you time.
- Heavy-duty 900 watt motor with variable speed control from 6,500rpm to 12,000rpm: 5 speed selector with LCD juicing speed guide to help maximize juice extraction
- Patented extra-wide feed chute (3” wide): juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- Patented direct central feed system for maximum juice extraction
- Nutri Disc with titanium reinforced cutting blades, which ensures the blades stay sharper for longer, and stainless steel mesh filter basket for spinning out the pulp
- Noise and vibration control: patented unique direct central feed system, which centers the chute over the Nutri Disc to minimize vibration and noise
- Heavy grade polymer body for durability
- Premium materials combining high grade stainless steel and die-cast alloy for durability. Stainless steel body, micromesh filter, cutters, and engineering-grade polymers
- 1.2 liter juice jug with froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container with integrated handle
- Cord storage: the power cord wraps around feet and clips into position under the base for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Safety Locking Arm prevents the juicer from operating without the cover locked into place
- Overload protection prevents over-heating, automatically shutting the machine down when it senses that the machine is overloaded
- All materials that come in contact with food are BPA-free, ensuring safe use
- Easy clean-up with the included cleaning brush. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
What are Breville Certified Remanufactured Products?
Breville Certified Remanufactured Products are returned Breville products that have been inspected, remanufactured, and repackaged for sale. They are returned to Breville by retailers and may or may not have been previously used or purchased by a consumer. While only some products are returned due to technical issues, all products undergo Breville’s stringent quality-assurance and remanufacturing process.
By purchasing a Breville Certified Remanufactured Product you should expect Breville performance at a discounted price.
In order for a Breville product to be considered Certified Remanufactured, it must be fully inspected, cleaned, and tested to Breville’s remanufacturing standards before being offered for sale. Each Breville Certified Remanufactured Product is fully cleaned and tested to ensure any identified defective components are replaced with original Breville replacement parts. Each product is inspected to Breville quality-assurance standards and, if it passes, is then repackaged into a new box bearing the “Certified Remanufactured” logo. All Certified Remanufactured Products are 100 percent functional to Breville factory specifications but may exhibit some minor cosmetic imperfections, such as scratches, marks, or discolorations.
What is the difference between Breville Certified Remanufactured and Refurbished products?
The certified remanufactured program requires each unit to be broken down into its individual units and reconstructed, ensuring that the finished product is of the highest possible quality. Refurbished programs do not necessarily go through this process. Before this process, each unit is vigorously tested to pinpoint the source of error before rebuilding so the problem can be targeted as accurately as possible.
What happens to returned products that fail to meet Breville’s stringent remanufacturing and quality-assurance processes?
As a sustainable corporation, Breville is committed to minimizing landfill associated with returned products. Products that fail to meet Breville’s standards are de-manufactured down to the component and/or material level to be recycled.